Sunday 6 January 2013

I've always been interested in make up but I've never really given it too much thought until recently. Scrolling through an assortment of beauty blogs, I discovered that they were actually all quite interesting and useful. However what I did notice was that not many of them seemed to focus on cheap affordable makeup, such as a student such as myself buys, or tips about fast makeup (again something that features quite heavily in my makeup routine!) So, I thought it would be a fun challenge to start my own. I'll add here that I'm not an expert in beauty, just someone who merely enjoys it. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as well 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That would be awesome! I am a fan of drugstore make up that isn't so expensive but still good when it comes to quality! Looking forward to these posts!
    x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete